Current Training Courses
We have a particular commitment to the dissemination of audio-visual conservation and restoration techniques among friends, colleagues, scholars, students and any interested person. We also invest a large amount of time and money in open source projects which we believe are beneficial for the archival community.
- «Film Preservation and Restoration Workshop India 2017», 7–14 October 2017 at Prasad Studios in Chennai, India [en]
- Archivierung audiovisueller Dateien, Bern, 2 November 2017 [de]
- «Préserver le cinéma sur formats réduits» at Cinémathèque des Pays de Savoie et de l’Ain on 6–7 November 2017 in Veyrier-du-Lac, France [fr]
- Bash for Archivists: Using AMIA Open Source, AMIA Conference, 29 November 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Divided States of America [en]
- «Open Source for Archivists» Workshop on 7–8 April 2018 at the Thai Film Archive in Salaya (near Bangkok), Thailand [en]
- Workshop on 11–12 September 2017 at Nasjonalbiblioteket in Mo i Rana, Norway [en]